InfinityCraft Survival Minecraft server 24/7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us at: 31.25.103.42:25593

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChannel

Bleech's Trial Mod app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleech

Bleech's Trial Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Bleech's Trial Mod app   Bleech's Trial Mod app I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:46 am

Full name:Henry Ngo
In game name:Bleech
Time zone: Pacific
Experience with plugins:GroupManager,Permissions,WorldEdit,WorldGuard,Factions,etc.
Commands you know:/fly,/op,/ban,/tempban,/kick,/mute etc.
Someone is spamming, what do you do?:You mute them. And if they talk with faction desc, you temp ban them.
You see someone hacking, what do you do?:You give them a warning. Then tell them to force update their minecraft. If they still don't listen then you tempban/ban.
Basic commands you know:ban,kick.mute,manpromote, etc.
Time playing on the server:2 and a half days.
Have you even been banned/jailed on this server?:Never.
If so, why?:
Other commands:..... /broadcast, /say etc.

I just want to say that I have experience being a mod/admin/owner in plenty of servers. I would never abuse my powers in this server and never will (unlike some people in this server, just saying, just not pointing fingers). I got trial-mod from Davy with my brother "BearGrylls" or reporting a hacker placing Swastikas around his house (Xaviarthegreat, he was banned BTW). But before I could help around the server, just a short sec later, I was deranked for no reason, along with my brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bleech
-Get skilled or get killed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rty1002

Bleech's Trial Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleech's Trial Mod app   Bleech's Trial Mod app I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:51 am

You griefed the server and now want to be staff?
denied.
Im not the rank manager but puttin this app denied is the best option.
Back to top Go down

Bleech's Trial Mod app
Page 1 of 1