InfinityCraft Survival Minecraft server 24/7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us at: 31.25.103.42:25593

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChannel

unban me. minecraft server misrabul with rty. family crises, and ban rty if posibul it would realy help me have fun on this server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cooler316

unban me. minecraft server misrabul with rty. family crises, and ban rty if posibul it would realy help me have fun on this server Empty
PostSubject: unban me. minecraft server misrabul with rty. family crises, and ban rty if posibul it would realy help me have fun on this server   unban me. minecraft server misrabul with rty. family crises, and ban rty if posibul it would realy help me have fun on this server I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:05 pm

Plz ban Rty1001,rty1002,rty1004,and bamer421. or dmote him plz. I say that because he the only one that banes me. To day he keeps on insalting me.
1. he says I am not werthey to be staff. 2. he calls me a bitch. 3. he trites me like I don't now him 4. he demutes me. I was op because pown promted me. 5.he banes me for 4 days. he did this to me many times can not even count. plz unban me. and if you could plz ban rty or demot him because he is makeing this server misrebel for me. It would realy help if he gets baned or gets demoted. Plz do it or have a talk with him but I know he will lie. I don't like him anymore so don't thing I like him anymore. And plz plz plz unban me and trie to make my expiriance in minecraft better for me. And I have a quwestion are you aloud to get more accounts. And I am realy pist. we are not cosens any more.
Back to top Go down
rty1002

unban me. minecraft server misrabul with rty. family crises, and ban rty if posibul it would realy help me have fun on this server Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban me. minecraft server misrabul with rty. family crises, and ban rty if posibul it would realy help me have fun on this server   unban me. minecraft server misrabul with rty. family crises, and ban rty if posibul it would realy help me have fun on this server I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:44 pm

I banned you for behaving mean to the member and not giving the right punishment.
You were swearing like a 3 year old and you are not solving any problems that was ingame,You just keeped going after I told you to ignore him but you kept going.
Wait those 4 days.
Back to top Go down
cooler316

PostSubject: wtf lier   unban me. minecraft server misrabul with rty. family crises, and ban rty if posibul it would realy help me have fun on this server I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:50 pm

not true rty yo did not say ignor them what did. But you keeped on going Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unban me. minecraft server misrabul with rty. family crises, and ban rty if posibul it would realy help me have fun on this server   unban me. minecraft server misrabul with rty. family crises, and ban rty if posibul it would realy help me have fun on this server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unban me. minecraft server misrabul with rty. family crises, and ban rty if posibul it would realy help me have fun on this server
Page 1 of 1